Table of Contents
PROMO- Six steps to powerful promotional packaging
On-pack, in-pack and other types of promotions lift sales. But these campaigns work best when they build brand equity, too.
- Packaging That Works Beyond the Store Shelf
Marketers increasingly want packaging that sustains its appeal after the sale. Here are three ideas that originated by looking to other categories.
- Bunny Logo Hops Ahead of the Eco-friendly Pack
The right message and audience give Annie’s Homegrown a 25 percent premium in pasta meals. Psychographics play a key role.
- Thinking Drives Premium Wine Brands
INSIDE THE BOX
Stylish carton decoration, better barrier film and ergonomic spigots spur growth of high-end wines in bag-in-box packaging.
- Multi-phase Plastic may Usher ‘Smart’ Food and Drug Packaging
- Dispensing ‘Fresh’ Floss on Demand for Single-Handed Teeth Cleaning
OUTSIDE THE BOX
- Making Money Two-fold From Trash
Natural plant food uses recycled soft drink and water bottles to reinforce its eco-friendly branding strategy.
- Overcoming ‘Buyer Boredom’ in the Detached Consumer
INNOVATIONS FOR LIFE
- NO-frills Containers Mature Into Marketing Powerhouses
They respond to club stores and mass merchandisers. But marketers who are succeeding understand individual retailer tactics.
- Market-Driven Innovations
- ‘Green-to-Go’ Adds Fresh Impact in Salads
- Multipacks: When Less is More for the Retailer
- Aspire to Pamper Men
Many personal-care marketers are targeting men. But they see a lot of different targets—from ‘regular guys’ to ‘metrosexuals.’
- Refresh Your Brand With Contoured Packaging