All-in-One, Cloud-Based, Packaging Inspection Suite Released
Proofware allows users to inspect text, artwork, spelling, Braille, barcodes and annotate.
Global Vision, an industry leader in the development of innovative proofreading technologies, announces the release of Proofware, reportedly the world's first all-in-one, cloud-based, packaging inspection suite, according to the company.
Proofware helps users to secure their brand packaging end-to-end with a suite of quality control tools to inspect text, artwork, spelling, Braille, barcodes and annotate.
Proofware benefits are designed to include:
- Enterprise-wide access to packaging QC tools
- Report management tools to organize inspection reports
- Run multiple inspections with the same set of files
- Browser compatible with Mac and PC
- 100 percent web-based with no software required
- Deployment-on-premise server or private cloud server
- Integrates with Artwork Management Systems (AMS), Document Management Systems (DMS) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions
“Proofware gives any enterprise instant access to everyone involved in the security of their brand copy and artwork throughout the enterprise,” explains Reuben Malz, president of Global Vision. “With Proofware a new level of collaboration is achieved between different teams within the organization, their customers and suppliers.”
Proofware also includes e-signature, enables annotation, call-outs, stamps, measurement and color inspection.
Proofware's apps include:
- DocuProof – Text inspection
- ArtProof – Artwork inspection
- SpellProof – Multi-language spell check
- BrailleProof – Braille translation
- BarProof – Barcode verification
- Notes – Annotation