COVER STORY- The Vending Machine is Back…
Comfort, convenience and ease are three yardsticks for measuring whether your brand can succeed in this re-emerging channel.- Convenience, Appetite Appeal color the meat case
Case-ready packaging lets retailers broaden their meat selection. Cooked and seasoned items trim meal 'prep' time for consumers.- Will the Real Store Brand Please Stand Up?
Private label elevates its image through trade names and package designs that create the impression of a pseudo national brand.- Discovering ‘Natural’ Design
Here’s an idea for rethinking product development and marketing. It improves the relationship between marketers and consumers.
- Retortable Carton: A New ‘Face’
- Shoot Holes in tradition to Give Consumers a ‘Steal’
- Labeling Ideas That Say, ‘Look at Me!’
Start with a clear goal—from keeping a brand current to extending its ‘touchpoints’—and make the label a pivotal marketing tool.- Refresh Your Brand With Contoured Packaging
- Size Matters on the Store Shelf
A spray bottle for barbecue sauce offered ease of use. But it was too tall for the retail shelf, refrigerator door and home pantry.
- Clever Cup-and-Sleeve Packaging
OUTSIDEE THE BOX
- Optimizing Your Flexo Printing for Striking Package Graphics
A set of tools is available to measure and control print quality. Insist that your printer use these devices and methods.
- What packaging approaches work around the world?
‘Disruption’ stands out from the crowd in France. Japanese love attention to detail.
- Market-Driven Innovations
Aseptic carton brings ‘grab-and-go’ convenience to wine. Aerosol deodorant’s targeted delivery enables ‘point-and-shoot’ operation.- Sweet Tooth Craves Interactive Candy
- Campaign Cuisine, Irreverently
Political satire on creative, short-run labels transforms cans of beans into impulse buys by poking fun at the race for president.- Bottle Closure Influences Beverage Purchase Decision
- ‘Blue-Collar’ Beer Brands Make a Comeback