From the editor

Log cabin living.

Tradition is in overdrive this holiday season, though the abundance of old-timey buffalo plaid prints in Gap stores has me wondering when log-cabin living became so chic.
Read More

The whole package

“So what can I do to get you in this car today?” That’s what I’ve been hearing for the past few days as I’ve been tagging along with my boyfriend, helping him find a new car.
Read More

Innovation(!)

The accepted wisdom is that innovation in a recession pays off. That those who haven't made the investment will find themselves falling behind when the economy turns. But exactly what kind of innovation are we talking about?
Read More

#PTS09

We're putting the final details into Packaging That Sells, which kicks off Thursday morning here in Chicago.
Read More

No one is immune

When images of Apple's new Snow Leopard packaging were leaked this summer, many doubted they were legitimate because they seemed so...unApple.
Read More

Multimedia

Videos

Image Galleries

10th Annual Packaging That Sells Conference, Chicago, October 2012

Posted Date: October 29, 2013

BRANDPACKAGING’s packaging conference returned for a tenth year with a focus on a single message: Make It Matter.

BRANDPACKAGING Magazine

april brandpackaging

April 2015

The April 2015 issue focuses on Sustainability plus much more. You can also read the issue at the Digital Editions.

Table Of Contents Subscribe

THE BRAND PACKAGING STORE

BP_DGCover2014.gif
BRANDPACKAGING Design Gallery Volume 12

Design Gallery is a design annual with a global perspective on the best consumer packaging turned out in 2014.

More Products

STAY CONNECTED

facebook_40.png twitter_40px.png  youtube_40px.pnglinkedin_40px.pnggoogle plus  

Consumer Insight

Interesting tidbits on specific demographics and consumer packaged goods in expanded infographic form as well as articles on new industry research and trends.

consumer insight