- THE MAGAZINE
- CONSUMER INSIGHT
- PRODUCT PACKAGING
- DESIGN GALLERY
Winning At Retail shares insights, case studies and lessons learned from thousands of studies conducted by Perception Research Services (www.prsresearch.com), the leading company in packaging and shopper marketing research.
Readers will gain a better understanding of what works at the shelf – and many practical insights valuable to anyone involved in shopper marketing, design, packaging and consumer research, from articles that include:
• Managing Risk in a Redesign: What Can We Learn from Tropicana?
• Designing for the Shopper: Six Principles to Drive Effective Packaging
• Getting Past the Beauty Contest: The Challenges of Qualitative Research
• Breaking Thru the Clutter: Insights for Improving Shelf Visibility
• What Shoppers Say – and What They Do
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Scott Young is the President of Perception Research Services (PRS), a company that conducts over 700 packaging and shopper marketing studies annually to help marketers “win at retail.” In addition to advising clients, Scott is a frequent speaker at marketing, research and design industry conferences and a Distinguished Faculty Member of the In-Store Marketing Institute. Scott also guest lectures regularly at graduate programs (including Wharton, NYU, FIT and Northwestern) and is a columnist whose articles frequently appear in Brand Packaging, Shopper Marketing, Quirk’s Marketing Research and The Design Management Journal, among other publications.