Anthem Wins Six Packaging Design Awards for Store Brands
Anthem, a global creative agency that actively connects brands with consumers by amplifying desirability from package design to brand campaign to drive brand performance, has been honored with six packaging design awards recognizing design excellence for Safeway Refreshe ICE, Safeway SELECT Iced Tea & Lemonade and Safeway The Snack Artist store brands in the 2014 Vertex Awards, 2015 GDUSA American Package Design Awards and 2015 HOW International Design Awards.
Anthem received a Gold award for its packaging design for Safeway Refreshe ICE, Silver for Safeway SELECT Iced Tea & Lemonade and Bronze for Safeway The Snack Artist Chips in the 2014 Vertex Awards, which recognizes the best Store Brand package design in the world.
“Package design that creates emotional connections makes a brand more desirable and influences consumers to purchase and repurchase,” says Carol Best, vice president, client engagement. “Desirability makes consumers feel more passionate and involved in brands — through packaging, we can inspire action and help drive brand performance.”
- In the Beverages (Non-Alcoholic) category, Anthem was awarded Vertex Gold for its store brand design for Safeway Refreshe ICE.
- In the Beverages (Non-Alcoholic) category, Anthem was awarded Vertex Silver for its store brand design Safeway SELECT Iced Tea & Lemonade.
- In the Redesigned category, Anthem was awarded Vertex Bronze for its store brand design Safeway The Snack Artist Chips.
Winners of the GDUSA America Package Design Awards are those select creative and marketing talents who best use the power of design to advance the brand promise, forge an emotional connection with the buyer at the moment of truth, and help make the sale.
- In the Food & Beverages category, Anthem was awarded Certificates of Excellence by GDUSA for its work on Safeway SELECT Iced Tea & Lemonade and Safeway Refreshe ICE.
The HOW International Design Awards competition recognizes design excellence on a global level. Its international competition winners span the globe and give readers of HOW magazine a taste of design innovation on an international design scale.
- In the Packaging category, Anthem was awarded by HOW for its work on Safeway The Snack Artist.
Best concludes: “Anthem is helping Safeway’s brands to become more desirable by inspiring action at shelf—whether that ‘shelf’ be in-store, online or at home.”
To view all 2014 Vertex Awards winners, click the following: www.vertexawards.org.
To view all 2015 American Package Design Awards winners, click the following: gdusa.com/contests/apda15/winners.