Trinity Brand Celebrates 10th Anniversary with New Brand Promise, Expanded Services, & Refreshed Website
February 1, 2016
Trinity Brand Group, an international, independent, brand design firm celebrates 10 years in business with the announcement of expanded offerings for the decade ahead. Specifically, Trinity is unveiling theTrinity Brand Compass, Looking Glass and the introduction of the all-new Navigator’s Club. In addition, the firm is launching a new brand promise – “Potential Realized” - as well as a refreshed website and blog.
“It is due to the partnership of our clients as well as the commitment of our people and their ability to deliver breakthrough work that we are able to celebrate this significant moment with an eye on what’s next,” said Matthew Youngblood, CEO and co-founder of Trinity Brand Group. “From a team of two founders, today we now have a team of more than 25 leading professionals with locations in the San Francisco Bay area, Chicago, and Dublin, Ireland. We are proud to say we’ve built more than 50 brands across 12 countries on 5 continents. And, it feels like we’re just getting started.”
New Brand Promise
After conducting an extensive audit of the market’s needs and actively listening to client feedback, Trinity has launched a new brand promise – “Potential Realized” – as a north star for the next generation of client work and service. The brand promise has driven the direction of the website, and it aligns with the firm’s core areas of expertise while inspiring the expansion of services to keep Trinity a step ahead.
“We are deeply invested in ‘Potential Realized’ as it’s a promise to our clients, and our people,” said Alan Smith, Creative Director and co-founder of Trinity. “Through brand strategy, brand expression and brand stewardship - the three disciplines that are the inspiration behind our name - we work with Fortune 500 companies, start-ups and all businesses in between to uncover, build and grow iconic brands with a collaborative style and a sharp focus on the bottom line.”
Trinity has already been delivering on this next generation brand promise. Their award-winning campaigns, along with many others in the past ten years, has empowered Trinity to help brand owners capture over an estimated $100 million in incremental revenue across their product portfolios.
New and Expanded Services
Over the past 10 years, Trinity has proven its skills for crafting award-winning strategies, stories, brand identities, packaging designs and other key touch points for new and existing brands. The firm has deep expertise with brands in technology, entertainment, financial services, food, beverages, sporting equipment and apparel. Its marquee client engagements over the past decade have included Constellation Brands, Safeway, Blue Moon, Solar City, Miller Coors, Torani, Northwestern Mutual and The Happy Pear.
Building on these fundamentals and the pillars behind the Trinity name, the firm is now excited to launch and expand services that leverage a decade of learning into concise, highly effective, forward-looking offerings for clients:
- Trinity Brand Compass: A proprietary positioning tool that quickly enables clients to understand, identify and uncover their brand’s “true north.”
- Looking Glass: A unique design strategy approach and process that ensures swift delivery of creative design while ensuring it’s on brand and in line with product strategy. It helps clients to quickly: 1) identify nuance; 2) articulate vision and 3) ensure a focused, deep and highly strategic creative exploration.
- The Navigators Club: A curated board of international business and brand advisors on tap for clients, with backgrounds as diverse as insights and technology to import, export and distribution.
Refreshed Web Site
Trinity has also re-launched its website to provide visitors the opportunity to understand, experience and engage more deeply with the firm’s work, approach, people and culture. Some of the enhancements include:
- An introduction to each of the firm’s diverse professionals, who remain a real point of competitive difference.
- In-depth case histories showing impactful business results.
- Thought leadership and industry advice through the blog and a series of published articles.
- A closer look at the core Trinity disciplines- brand strategy, brand expression and brand stewardship.