Charter NEX Films Begins $85 million Investment in New Facility Creating 110 Jobs by 2020
“This facility marks a significant milestone in our company’s history. We are thrilled to be joining the Blythewood community and look forward to supporting our customers with this new capacity as they tackle challenges such as reducing food waste, through better packaging,” said Kathy Bolhous, chief executive officer.
This location will create over 110 advanced manufacturing and STEM-related jobs through 2020. “Charter NEX is committed to being an employer of choice in the Blythewood community. We continuously invest in our people through offering best-in-class training and development programs,” confirmed Michael Studdard, chief human resources officer.
Five Fast Facts
1. Charter NEX Films has begun operations at its newest location in the Carolina Pines Industrial Park on Farrow Road in Blythewood, SC
2. $85 million investment to create more than 110 new jobs by 2020
3. Charter NEX Films is North America’s leading producer of high-performance specialty films used in flexible packaging
4. One of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over $500 million in sales
5. Hiring for new positions has begun and interested applicants should visit the company’s careers page